Maintaining strict security standards whilst providing a relaxed and welcoming experience to visitors has never been more important or more challenging in the luxury retail environment. Our staff are trained to provide outstanding customer service, whilst meeting strict security regulations.
Staff are matched to individual job descriptions that can involve working with customers in a shop, as well as behind the scenes at fashion shows and trade shows, for example. Our comprehensive and challenging training programs equip staff with the correct know-how and practice to undertake their duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
Our services include:
- prevention of theft and anti-social behaviour
- discreet security of luxury goods at events, photo shoots and trade shows (complementing personal protection services)
- worldwide courier transportation services
- alarm response facilities
- CCTV & surveillance
- 24-hour key holding
- ‘mystery shopper’ services
- audits and risk assessments
In response to the sharp rise in global criminal activity against the luxury goods sector, ICTS Europe has set up a Security Gold Club. A series of alert bulletins and newsletters are issued to client members informing them on security-related news and on training programs specific to the sector.
Retailers worldwide can trust us to provide a complete security service, protecting staff, merchandise, and brand.